Looking for a new pair of sunglasses? Here is a guide with the top 9 things to look for when buying sunglasses. You can always choose to research and shop online for sunglasses at Hamiltano Winston. This should be your go-to place if you do not wish to compromise on quality and style.
1. The amount of light that the glasses block: The first and most important thing to note is the amount of light that your sunglasses can block. The glasses should block enough light to help ensure that you are not squirting your eyes and not block too much light such that you cannot see enough.
2. UV protection: It is the basic job of your sunglasses to protect you from the sun and UV protection is an additional feature that you should be looking for when buying a new pair.
3. Lens quality: Another important factor that will help you in picking a good pair of sunglasses is the quality of lenses that you choose. Make sure to choose durable and lightweight lenses for a comfortable experience.
4. Lens colour: You can choose basic lens colours like black or dark brown or add some quirks to your look with lenses like orange, blue, pink or any other colour of your choice.
5. The size of the glasses: Oversize glasses are in vogue. They are not just aesthetically pleasing but also offer for protective surface for your eyes and the region around the same. Oversized glasses also suit most face structures.
6. Whether you need wraparounds: Depending on your usage, you might be in need of a pair of sunglasses that prevent sunlight and dust from entering your eye even from the sides. In such cases, you can always go for a pair of wraparounds.
7. Face shape: Other than matching your style and being functional, your sunglasses should go with your face. Choosing your sunglass frame style and colour based on your face shape and skin tone is a good way of doing so. If your face is circular or oval or if you have more round features, always go for edgy glasses like wayfarers. If your face is triangular, square-shaped or diamond-shaped, go for round frames, like aviators.
8. Cost factor: No matter what any guide or online study says, you need to fix your budget and stick to it. No, we do not mean to say that you need to prioritise cost over quality, but you definitely need to ensure that your new pair of sunglasses do not burn a hole in your pocket.
9. Your lifestyle: Before you finalise the material of your glasses, run over your everyday activities and whether you could take out the time to safely keep and maintain your glasses. We are sure, you do not wish to change sunglasses every now and then and hence taking the right care is important. Always choose a material that you can pay attention to or a material that is durable.
Find the best quality sunglasses online in India at Hamiltano Winston. Check out their wide range of designer sunglasses that suit your style and fit your budget.